twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What items should I get for a Runescape P2P account?

I'm going to get membership for Runescape. What are the skill levels and items I should get so I can train member skills faster?
What items should I get for a Runescape P2P account?
What I did before I first got my membership was gathered all the materials I would need to get a decent fletching level. I got about 250 regular logs and 3750 feathers and 250 iron bars. When I got membership, I cut the logs into arrow shafts, added the feathers, then made and added the arrowheads. I had a whole bunch of iron arrows and a fletching level in the 20s or 30s (can't remember)
Reply:Well first do lost city for the two basic dragon's weapons.


Then work on finishing Monkey madness for dragon scimitar.


If your 40 defense, work on getting fighter torso from barbarian assault as it gives a nice strength bonus. after that I recommend getting rune defender from warriors guild, might wanna get 3-4 for spares. Then do freminnik(sp?) trials and then freminnik(sp?) isles for helm of neitiznot.





After this work on doing Recipe for Disaster for the Barrows gloves which downright own (I have them). Maybe after this do all the quests up to regicide for dragon halberd. If you want to you can do heros+legends quest for d baxe and mace which are useful in training and pvp, respectivly. Then for PvP if you do legends you can get a decent and cheap cape to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment