twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I view sent mail on my webkinz account?

I was scammed by someone and they took 3 of my items, and they obviously sent the items to themselves, but can i view sent mail?
How do I view sent mail on my webkinz account?
I have tried to find a way to view sent mail, since my account was freezing up and I could not tell if my mailwas sent or not. I could not find a way to check sent mail.


I do know if your acct is broken into you need to email ganz. If you go to the webkinz website, go to the customer support page and email them. Give dates if possible. They sometimes take a day or so to get back to you but they do answer. They can tell what IP address logged into your acct. You should do this not only for yourself but to help alert them if someone is robbing accounts.


I'm sorry someone took your stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment