twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do i get a picture on my yahoo account ?

Everytime i try and i click on add a photo its just a white box and nothing else comes up, help please (:
How do i get a picture on my yahoo account ?
If you want a photo/custom picture as your avatar you need to make a yahoo 360 account. http://360.yahoo.com/login.html?.done=ht...





The photo/image needs to be saved on your computer as a jpg file, don't worry about the size to much yahoo will adapt it. Then go to the following 4 steps. below





1%26gt; Go to your 360 page then click "my page” (top of page).





2%26gt; Click "edit personal photo" (on the left above photo window).





3%26gt; Click “browse” choose the photo from your photos click "save", Set as primary and "save".





4%26gt; Go to your “edit my profile” http://answers.yahoo.com/my/my_edit click “use my yahoo 360 picture” scroll down and press "preview", and then "OK" in the next screen.


And your done.





Yahoo engineers are still working on improvements throughout all yahoo sites and some avatars may be slow to show (it could even be a day or so) so try to be patient.


©

No comments:

Post a Comment