twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I have a new Amazon Student Credit Card. Do I need to keep a balance on the account to use it?

Just wondering if I need to keep money in my new credit card account. It has no balance right now. So when I buy something do I need to deposit money in that account and pay from it?
I have a new Amazon Student Credit Card. Do I need to keep a balance on the account to use it?
No. You have a credit card - not a debit card.





You don't need to settle your account until your monthly statement comes. If you wanted, you could just make the minimum payment - but, I really recommend promising to yourself you'll *always* pay the balance in full every month. Why? This article ought to scare the hell out of you!


http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/cc/1998...

No comments:

Post a Comment