twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I change the time on my Yahoo account?

Whenever I get an email, the time is incorrect. I tried changing the time zone on My Calendar, but it is still incorrect. What do I do?
How do I change the time on my Yahoo account?
Just remember the sender might be in another time zone OR he has not corrected HIS time like those mentioned below. You can copy/paste the answer so he can check from his end....








There are a few things you can check





1. double click on the time..lower right...when the box appears click on INTERNET TIME and make sure the automatically synchronize.....etc box is checked.


Note: this can also be accessed by clicking on START...CONTROL PANEL...DATE %26amp;


TIME..





2. On your email page click on CALENDAR located just above COMPOSE and make sure it is in the right time zone...IE: Eastern time would be GMT - 0500 US/CANADA EASTERN





To check this send yourself an email and check to see if you have the right time.





Hope this helps...good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment