twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How can I set up my business to automatically deduct monthly payments from my client's checking account?

Instead of sending them an invoice each month, I'd like to offer them the convenience of automatic deductions from their business checking account. How can I get this set up?
How can I set up my business to automatically deduct monthly payments from my client's checking account?
Get a merchant account and implement it on your site. You can then set up a recurring transaction using it.





You can also sign up with PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=APLH4G... and set up a recurring transaction.





If you need to tie it all together in a solution, you can contact me (see URL below or e-mail me ebusinessconsultingus at yahoo) and I can guide you through the process.
Reply:The process you need is called ACH (automated clearing house). many companies can set you up. do your homework before you chose one. google ACH to learn about the process and the different providers.

No comments:

Post a Comment