twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I move my songs from my frostwire account to my media player so I can burn songs to a disc?

I have all of my music on my computer downloaded at frost-wire but i need to know how to transfer the songs to my windows media player so I can make play lists to burn to cds.
How do I move my songs from my frostwire account to my media player so I can burn songs to a disc?
I'm not familiar with Frostwire, but here is how to add songs to WMP.





Start up WMP, click on File and Add Music/media, then browse to the directory that contains all your Frostwire music. WMP will scan the directory and add them all to your WMP library.





Good luck!
Reply:just drag and drop then into windows media player but they normally go over to wmp automatically. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment