twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

How do I keep my music private on my account on the computer?

I have an i-pod and everyone in my family has a private account on the computer that you have to log into. My brother recently got an i-pod and I know it sounds selfish but he gets all of my music and puts it into his...I PAY for ALL of my music...Its very expensive after a while...Is there anyway I can make all of my files private or something so he cant do that?....
How do I keep my music private on my account on the computer?
you need XP/vista PRO. some version that can have security





or, get an external (usb) Hard Drive. then just unhook it and hide it.
Reply:you cant cuyz same thing with me so i have an ipod and my siblings have other music players long story short make sure u get another player thats the only way r ur on laptop trust me on this one hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment