twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reactived facebook account and 3900 friends gone. How do I get them back?

My boss recently reactivated her account and her 3900 friends were gone. She wants to know how to get them back, figure out what happened, and/or know who to contact to solve the problem.





I have attempted to reach facebook by submittin bug reports, but they haven't responded.





Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Reactived facebook account and 3900 friends gone. How do I get them back?
You must contact Facebook. The friend limit is 5000. You are under that limit. That should not have happened. They need to know about it. That is really going to affect many in a very bad way. Shouldn't have happened. I'm not impressed. I was considering using it for business too. Not now!!!!





Best of luck. Hope you get them back and Facebook takes this serious!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment