twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How do you retrieve the password from an account that is old and the question asked is incorrect?

While I lived in Iran about 10 years ago, I established an account (nnoorazar@yahoo.com). I need to get into it now because it has some vital emails. When I tried to reset a password, it asked me my birthday. I entered my birthday and it rejected it. How do I get into this account. I am willing to answer any question used to establish the account in the first place.
How do you retrieve the password from an account that is old and the question asked is incorrect?
If you have not used the account in 10 yrs, that account is most likely have been deleted...


Just to make sure go to this link and try to get new password from Yahoo...


https://edit.yahoo.com/forgot?.src=pg%26amp;.d...


If you can not get Yahoo to send you a new password via this link, then it means either the account has been deleted you can try to remake the ID name again, but you wont get your e-mails back.


Hope I helped....



name latin

No comments:

Post a Comment