twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can i request scotiabank to change different bank account number?

can i request my scotiabank to change my bank account number? is free to change?





paypal wont let me use my bank account again because i closed my paypal account once, i need to FAX (no email) my bank statement and id to them blah blah wait weeks to get verify.
Can i request scotiabank to change different bank account number?
You should ask them. It will probably involve closing one account and setting up another. some paperwork, transfer of funds, waiting for outstanding checks to clear, etc. But if its important they can do it.





I think that they would feel better about this change if it were because of some identity theft concern, rather than your mistake in closing a Paypal account.

No comments:

Post a Comment