twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How can i access my xbox live gold account from my friends 360 without a memory card, if so how?

I went to retrieve xbox live account but it said that i could do it but it would delete all of my saves and stuff from my 360. Is there a easy way to do this, thanks.
How can i access my xbox live gold account from my friends 360 without a memory card, if so how?
only way u can do it is by using the memory card,


this is what xbox.com said about recovering gamertag to someone else's console.


Important:





"We do not recommend that you recover your gamertag to a friend's console as a convenience when roaming鈥攜ou could lose your saved games. Instead, use an Xbox 360 Memory Unit to take your profile with you when you play on someone else's system."
Reply:Try recovering your gamertag from xbox live. You can do that from xbox dashboard. It might work

No comments:

Post a Comment