twitter




Monday, October 12, 2009

How Do I Post Vlogs On My Youtube Account?

I know how to get the vlog thing to appear on my youtube page, but where do i go to put actual vlogs on it. Any idea's?
How Do I Post Vlogs On My Youtube Account?
To add a blog to your account, follow the steps below:





1. Click the "Blog Posting Settings" link on your account page.


2. Click the "Add Blog/Site" button.


3. Choose the correct blog service from the drop-down list provided and enter your username and password. Depending on the blog service, your username may be your email address.


4. Wait a moment while we retrieve your blog information. (Note: If you have more than one blog under the email you've entered, you'll be directed to a page where you can select which of your blogs you want to add.)


5. You'll receive a message saying your blog was successfully added!





Once you've added your blog to your YouTube account, you can post videos to it directly from the watch page.





1. Click the "Share" link below the video.


2. Choose your blog from the "Post to..." section.


3. Click the "Post to Blog" button.


4. You'll then receive a message saying "This video will appear on your blog shortly."





I hope that it uses you as utility, bye-bye! =).
jewish name

No comments:

Post a Comment