twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

If you have an inactive Star Wars Galaxies account, do you lose your players?

I stopped playing Star Wars Galaxies because of computer problems awhile ago. I wanted to know if you have an inactive account, if you lose your players/profiles as well. I am able to reactivate my account at any time, which will be soon, and I don't want to be surprised if I have to start from scratch again.
If you have an inactive Star Wars Galaxies account, do you lose your players?
No you wont lose your characters, you can unubscribe and join back in 2 years and you will have all of your characters and items, that is unless the game changed in some way and that item from two years past is now gone
Reply:No, I started playing again after quiting for many years and all of my chars were still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment