twitter




Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can someone help me out with making an itunes account?

Ok, I understand everything until I get to the part with the credit card and all that stuff. I don't have a credit card but I have a gift card. So I put the code for the gift card in it and it said it's not valid. Does anybody know I am to do?
Can someone help me out with making an itunes account?
Download the new version of iTunes. It shouldn't ask you for your credit card then. Also, once you do that, just click redeem on the front page of the store on the far right side. Hope this helps(:
Reply:You have to go to the itunes store and and then go to QUICK LINKS and in there will be redeem and click that. the it will ask you for your itunes gift card pin code. enter it. there you go. now you can spend your money on what ever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment